Sunday, September 02, 2007

Random photos updates

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker


Just some photos we took lately....


I'm pretty independant these days (I try to be)...trying to put on my socks





Below are a few pictures of a full moon party we went to last weekend....




Trying to catch the bubbles while my second cousins blew them




The yummy buffet spread




The full moon cake, very nice deco...and although the colour doesn't looks appealing, the cake was yummy





The full moon baby with her sister, cousins and parents


More random photos below.....
Playing around on our sofa with my balloons (2 of them burst so papa made cute little ones out of them)
I can play on my own at home (when mummy and papa are too busy with their stuff). And these are what I do to entertain myself....

making a mess with my stuff

And this picture is to show you that I've finally gotten my molars, all four of them, 2 up and 2 down. It is just weird that I got 4 teeth at the bottom, 2 at the front and 2 at the back...don't know what happen to the teeth in between.

1 comment:

KittyCat said...

Clever girl - trying to put on your socks already! I love your polka dot dress so much. Actually, anything looks good on you =)