Saturday, November 21, 2009

Camerons - October 2009

We went to Camerons in October to celebrate my mei-mei's 1st birthday.

This what I did to entertain myself


We stopped by this hot spring at Kuala Woh, Tapah, which is on the way to Camerons and I had some fun in the waters.

I wish that I could go swimming or build stuff with the sand but we didn't bring any gear for this so papa said next time, we will have a picnic here.

After lunch, we went up to Camerons and I really wanted to stop by the waterfall at Latar Iskandar but it was raining so we headed straight to my grandpa's apartment.


When we have settled down, the rain stopped and so papa took me to the playground.


We had steamboat for dinner at Brinchang which the food was only so-so.

No, I'm not talking to anyone but listening to my favourite song, Love Story by Taylor Swift on papa's phone.





After dinner, we went back to the apartment and celebrated mei-mei's 1st birthday with a cake.





The next day, after breakfast, we went to the playground again and this time, with my mei-mei. I love this playground, every time we are in Camerons, this is must-visit place for me or else I will be showing you my blackest face ever.




After that we went back to take our showers and papa had his nap so while waiting for him, mummy took some shots of my mei-mei and I.








Finally we got to get out of the apartment and headed towards Boh tea farm at Ringlet. But I fell asleep on the way and so when I woke up, it was about to rain and hence, we hung out at the cafe for over an hour or so. So, no tea leaves pictures this time round.









I love eating mei-mei's leftovers when she doesn't finish her baby jar food, only the fruity ones that is.




Because the weather was so depressing as it was raining still, we hung out at the apartment and I got to enjoy some strawberries which I love so much. The sour, the better! This is also another must-have when I'm at Camerons.


My black-face pics - I didn't want mummy taking my pics but she kept going at it at my face









After trying many attempts to smile for her (since she didn't give up), we had a successful one.

6 comments:

KittyCat said...

You're looking really, really pretty now, Rye Li! I love your beautiful long hair :)

The girls seem to like Cameron's a lot, eh? Can't wait to go on our family holidays too :P

Chinneeq said...

lots of fun u have there!

Syn, u might wanna spread the fabric on shoulder when u sling your girl for better weight distribution and so your neck won't feel sore.

twin said...

goodness taylor swift .. wat's happened to kids these days .. LOL.
wah her hair is so long now can even tie pleats oredi. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

I finally see your mummy's pretty face in your blog. Oh, that playground... is it at Tanah Rata opposite the shophouses? That playground has been around for over 3 decades and I used to be a regular visitor there. My dad's hometown is Camerons.

moms tales said...

oh little rye li, u are so cute. Ash's fav song is also by Taylor Swift, You Belong To me, but she doesn't know what the song means, she just dances to the music. maybe you guys can start a Taylor Swift tot-fan club or something hehehe...

ZMM said...

I love the waterfall.. looks shallow and save to play.

aiyo Ryeli.. your smile so crooked la.