Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lazy to walk

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lately, whenever we go out, I will request to be carried all the way. Walking is something I rarely do when we go out these days unless I see something that fancies me.

Even when Papa takes me out for walks to our condo’s swimming pool and garden, I will request to be carried. If they put me down to walk, I will lift up or curl up my legs and arched my back, protesting to be carried.

Mummy is amazed at this as just earlier this year, I went through a phase where I didn’t want to be carried all the time when I know how to walk. And now that I’ve mastered walking and running, I want to be carried all the time. She complaints that I’m to heavy to be carried so Papa will be the one carrying me most of the time or she will use the baby sling if I want her to carry me.

Mummy has heard that there will be a stage where toddlers who know how to walk will want to be carried all the time but she didn’t expect it so soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about this phase too. Right now, Belle still insist on walking than carrying.

ryeli said...

vien - weird huh, dunno why my girl insist to be carried now. one lazy bum this one.