Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mummy's entry - A-Z about me

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

I've been tagged, thanks to my tags supplier, Lucas' Mummy and I'm already owing her an outstanding one in which I will do it later when I've more time to think about it. ;) ... I'm doing this now as this is easy-peasy (hint!)

[A is for age]:31 in July only (yea, kinda in denial)

[B is for booze of choice]: Strawberry Daiquiri, Midori Illusion, Gin & Tonic

[C is for career]:Key Account Management

[D is for your most dreaded]:Cockroaches

[E is for essential item you use everyday]:Watch - have not taken it off since Rye Li was born (only to have it clean of course but it's mostly on me 24 hours)

[F is for favorite song at the moment]:None from the radio stations. Mostly listening to Rye Li's music currently. Does "Old MacDonald" count as a favourite song?

[G is for favorite games]:Games? Does playing peek-a-boo or playing ball with Rye Li count or letting Rye Li chase me around the house?

[H is for Hometown]:Kuala Lumpur

[I is for indulgence:]Ice cream anytime!
[J is for favorite flavor of juice:] No favourite, any juice is okay for me

[K is for kids]:Is this question relating to how many kids I have or would like to have or my opinion on them?! I'll answer all three - I have currently 1 I would like to have 2 (although hubby wants 3 and I'm still contemplating on this) and I believe now that having a kid will not only change your life in so many ways but makes you appreciate your life more

[L is for last hug from husband]This morning

[M is for years of marriage]:3 years

[N is for name of your crush]:Too many to type out...along the lines of Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise (I know, I know...these 2 have dropped off from many women's list since they got involved with their current partners but I'm just in them for their looks...hehe...i know, pretty shallow eh?! But it's just a gal's dream)

[O is for overnight hospital stays]:I've never stayed at the hospital before Rye Li was born (my own birth doesn't count as that was my Mom's time). I had 2 nights when Rye Li was born, another night for her jaundice like 5 days after she was born and another 2 nights when she had high fever when she was only 20 days old. Enough to scare me off hospitals till the next baby comes.

[P is for phobias]:Cockroaches and the "foreign" visitors at nights and perhaps death itself (something that haunts me in my dreams)

[Q is for quote]: Lucas' mummy quoted what I strongly believe in so I'll quote another one ... "You are what you eat" - so does this means I'm all ice cream?!!! Yum! Haha!

[R is for biggest regret:]None as I believe that everything happens for a reason and hey, if those things didn't happen, I would not have met Rye Li's papa and hence I would not have Rye Li

[S is for status, married or single]If you have a husband you've got to be married rite?! duh! (from the above question on L)

[T is for time you wake up:]If I can set a time, it will be noon but in reality, it's 6-45am weekdays and 8am weekends
[U is for underwear:] Of course! And I don't need to describe them here!

[V is for vegetable you love:]Petai, Kai-Lan, Pan Mee leaves

[W is for worst habit:]Procastinate

[X is for x-rays you've had]:Lost count... I did several from young (braces, root canal) and several later while in adulthood (crowns, sprained my wrist). the last one I did was like 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and I was really paranoid after that... Thank God Rye Li came out ok!

[Y is for yummy food you make]:I can't cook well but hubby can, I'm a recipe follower if there is such a word...but based on recipes I've followed, I would like to think I can cook! ;D ... I know I make better cocktails though! :D

[Z is for zodiac sign]:Cancer
Ok, I don't know of many bloggers personally and those that I know would probably have already been tagged before. So I'm leaving this out to whoever who reads this and want to do this on their blogs or through emails.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

You actually like kai lan and the pan mee leaves??? I'm like being led to the guillotine whenever I see them...so bitter!

ryeli said...

kittycat - yea i do...but they're not that bitter. i used 2 hate bittergourd but now i like them for some weird reasons. actually crave for them after delivering rye li. i guess i'm getting old - my friend used to say that only old people loves bittergourd! :D