Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mummy's entry - Rye Li's first school photo and report card

This is Rye Li's first formal school's picture that was taken about a month back. This was before I had her hair cut 3 inches shorter. With her long hair, it has been a tussle every morning before she goes to school for me to tie her hair. In the rush, I would simply tie and it was very obvious. :) ...Prior to this shoot, we were informed that there will a photo session that week and I made extra effort to have her looking neat. As you can tell, it wasn't that neat but her teacher noticed at went "Rye Li, you look so pretty today" and she went on to me "Usually her hair very messy hor?!". LOL!



I'm happy that this girl smiled for the camera as you can tell, many of the other kids didn't, not even the other 3 kids from the same daycare. LOL!


Anyhow, back to her hair, it is still long (for me anyway)! Our friend, did a great job my having her front sides seems longer which is why Rye Li wasn't complaining. She knows that she needs trimming for her hair in order for it to grow longer and wasn't aware that I wanted it 3 inches shorter. :)



Below was her first report card after the first semester. Cannot believe that she is good at math, must be all that counting with her head! :D

2 comments:

zmm said...

all same age?
Ya.. she seems happy to have her photo taken.

A Mom's Diary said...

Haha...the teacher so frank hor :-)