Wednesday, December 28, 2005

more aches and food

Doc says I’m 6 pounds already, much to mummy’s surprise and then he shocked her further by saying that I should be 7 pounds when I come out full term. Is this a lot? I hear mummy has been complaining how heavy she is with her back aches and leg aches…she must be really fat now. But that doesn’t stop her from eating also, according to papa that is. I heard him saying that mummy complaints about being fat a lot and yet she still eats.

I get all the delicious nutrients from her eating… it was the Christmas weekend I hear and boy was there a lot of food coming my way. Yum yum…the best was on Christmas day where there was a lot of variety I had.

Mummy is really moving a lot in her sleep at night. She says she cant sleep properly now coz of all the aches she’s having. So when she moves, I also move. She’s been telling me to face down and towards her back when I’m ready to come out. How do I know whether I’m ready or not to come out?! She says it’s another 3 weeks or so more and yet I hear her saying it can also be anytime now. Hmmm… oh well, we are seeing the doc quite frequently now and since mummy has been having her cramps everyday, she’s thinking of going to see the doc earlier than scheduled. I don’t like the doc visits coz I get pressed down on a lot especially when I’m trying to have a good slumber rest. I think mummy and papa enjoys it coz I can hear how excited they are when they see me…how do they see me when I cannot see them? Hmmm…

On Christmas eve night, mummy had a scare in the middle of her sleep. She said she woke up with a sharp tummy pain that feels like a tummy ache cum period cramps. She thought that she was in labour but didn’t feel any contractions. So she couldn’t sleep after that coz of the pain, number 1 and then the thought that she hasn’t packed her hospital bag yet. In that afternoon, she started packing it seems but it’s not quite fully packed yet. And the next day, she did my laundry. She must be panicking coz she’s moving about a lot. Wonder if I will be as panicky as her or not when I grow up.

No comments: