Saturday, January 22, 2011

My 5th Birthday

We celebrated my 5th birthday a day earlier at Aunty Ng's as we were heading up Cameron Highlands for a short trip. As usual, we had my birthday cake there and this time I chose a Barbie doll chocolate birthday cake to share with my friends at the daycare. No party packs this round as I am told that from now onwards, there will only be party packs distributed if I have a birthday party.


my Barbie doll birthday cake




posing with my cake




my 5 year old candle on the cake!




another display of the cake before we gathered my friends to sing for me




this time round, i got a few presents (one from Aunty Ng, one from Aunty Alice and another from my Aunty Mei)




trying to get a picture of us 3 - my cousin Shane and my mei-mei but as you can tell, it's quite tough!




Shane is fascinated by the cake





another pose with the cake




my mei-mei's turn to be fascinated with the cake




as you can tell, she is one cranky pot (somehow she doesn't like bday cakes and songs being sung)




admiring my own cake - i wanna be a princess like her!




mei-mei still a cranky pot





everyone gathered to sing my bday song and you can see that my mei-mei got upset!





the birthday song sung and this round I'm not that shy anymore like my previous birthdays there






cake cutting time!




We left for Camerons after that and we got to celebrate New Year's eve there too. Will save that story for another day. As for now, I'm dreaming about my 6th birthday party as mummy has promised me one this round (she has been telling me that I will only have real parties when I'm 1, 6, 12 and 16 years old!).

7 comments:

mom2ashleyaidan said...

Happy birthday Ryeli! What a beautiful princess cake too!

jazzmint said...

why mei mei look so upset :P...nice cake. Happ Birthday Ryeli

Health Freak Mommy said...

Why 1,6,12,16 only can celebrate ah? Anyway, I love your bday cake, it's really pretty. Your mummy must have spent quite a bit on your bday cake. And yes, it's very very difficult to get a really nice shot of all the kids.

Kitty said...

Happy 5th birthday, Rye Li!!! You look really pretty now. And your Mei Mei is just so cute...

Auntie is sweating as she has a school birthday party to handle soon LOL

A Mom's Diary said...

Happy Belated B'day RL. The cake sure is lovely.

jacss said...

hey......been awhile didn't see her photo, ryeli is getting so sweet & pretty :D
may u grow up happily & healthily!!
hope yr mummy will honour her promise of a big grand bday party to you next year, lol :P

Anonymous said...

..........