Monday, March 14, 2011

Singing in chinese

I have been learning Chinese at kindy since last year but that was like for half an hour a day. This year, I have been in full Chinese medium classes and I have improved a whole lot, although papa thinks I need more coaching as I speak Chinese with a funny accent.

Below is a video clip of me singing in Chinese. I only let mummy record this as she was busily recording my mei-mei before this and I wanted a video of myself too. So this is the first video of me singing in Chinese. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Bravo, very well sang! So is mummy sending you to a Chinese primary school in future?

jacss said...

good girl....and u really made aunty laughed hearing u sang the burung kakak tua song, lol :D

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops price not poor Fan Ye, pair of high-heeled shoes are also redundant put on build, pair of Miu the Miu small black shoes follow Fan Bingbing to leave the mirror not to get down 10 times. Angelababy pair of YSL the T shoes follow her to attend the movie release conference, the activity, to be even lucky the blanket Tory Burch Sandals;
Zhang Baizhi black and white splicing red bottom shoes deeply loves the extreme to pair of Christian the Louboutin, no matter with dresses up bes in tune or not must insist that is putting on. With slightly is arranging comes the shoes shoe which together Tory Burch Boots the stars most to dote on! The pursue fashion's female mostly likes putting on the high-heeled shoes, because the high-heeled shoes can increase person's height, causes the stature appears is slender, is beautiful. But to feminine health is disadvantageous xj73uhn, especially is not helpfuls but harmful regarding the youth developmental stage's young girl Tory Burch Flats.

ZMM said...

Perfect pronunciation worrrrr....

Anonymous said...

live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播 , live173直播