Saturday, November 25, 2006

Weddings and more weddings!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

My Kai Yeh (Godfather) got married last weekend (sorry girls…he’s not available anymore!). Here’s some pics from his wedding ceremony…


me, just receiving an ang pow (red packet) from kai yeh and kai mah


er, my future boyfriend?!, s kor kor proposing to me...with parental guidance of course! he was very protective when this aunty and baby came to sit next to me, voicing and showing his unhappiness. i know i will be well protected around him.


family album...me with papa and mummy


with uncle k and aunty p...we'll be attending their wedding in bangkok in the next few weeks


my new found friend


check out the below video...my first ever participation in any yam seng (bottoms up) session at weddings!



sorry folks...i'm off to another wedding today at melaka... hope 2 do a yam seng again! C u all soon!

No comments: